BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 27, 2008

“God Given Gift”



On the dawn of September 18, 1989 a cute little baby was born and the family was very happy because of a new member. According to her father who saw what had happened that night, the baby was as petite as a coca cola bottle and tubby as it can be. Well, delivering this little girl was really hard; giving all the serenity is required. But after all the hardships of giving birth to her they were so happy, and they named it Tanya Clarissa. And that is me...^_^

My Fathers name is Mr. Antonio Amancio, I got my name “Tanya” from his, and they append the second name “Clarissa”. I really don’t know why my mom chose “Clarissa” as my second name. But, I tried to interview her and she only answered me that she likes that name. I know that she has a reason and she only wants me to be puzzled. Honestly, I don’t like it. Why?? It’s your post to ask me personally.=P Well, I just need to accept that I’m Tanya CLARISSA and I was a God given gift to my family.

2 comments:

♥Tanya's property♥ said...

i love u mommy.. hehehe..
i love u 4 what u are..
hehee.. mwah!

Jim™ΓπE said...

amp!!

my comment na pala si mickel!!

do i have to leave some comments??

good luck!!